Whale Watching Excursion in Reykjavik Ticket & Hotel Deals
- The most common sea mammals in the area are minke whales, white-beaked dolphins, and harbour porpoises
- Humpback whales, orcas, and blues whales have also previously been spotted around Faxafloi Bay
- An exciting sea voyage for animals lovers of all ages!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Whale Watching Excursion in Reykjavik Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Whale Watching Excursion in Reykjavik
Climb aboard a tour boat and brave the open waters of Reykjavík in search of majestic sea mammals, with Reykjavík Classic Whale Watching.
Before you set sail, be sure to explore the permanently moored fishing vessel that houses a whale exhibition with stunning photographs, fascinating videos, and lots of fun facts. Once you’re out on the water, take advantage of the viewing platforms that give you and your camera a clear sight of any passing whales. If the crisp sea air proves too cold, you can also pitch up in the heated lounge with a cup of coffee, watching the aquatic animals in warmth and comfort. The trip lasts about 3 hours, mainly taking you around Faxaflói Bay, but it sometimes takes longer if the boat sails further afield to increase the chances of spotting whales.
Whale Watching Excursion in Reykjavik Highlights
- Explore the whale exhibition in the harbour and find out more about these sea mammals before you set sail.
- Then you’ll be taken around Faxaflói Bay to search for the residents of the icy waters, accompanied by commentary from the expert guides.
- There is a lounge and café on-board, if you feel peckish on your Icelandic voyage.
- The journey usually lasts around 3 hours.
What Makes it Super
This is a rare opportunity to observe some majestic animals in their natural habitat, all year round.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017