World of Wedgwood Ticket & Hotel Deals
World of Wedgwood, Wedgwood Drive, Stoke on Trent, ST12 9ER.
- Makes for a great day out with a loved one!
- The Wedgwood ceramic company was founded in 1759
- Josiah Wedgwood marked all of his designs with his unique signature
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
World of Wedgwood Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
World of Wedgwood Breaks
Explore the very best of British industrial and design heritage at the iconic World of Wedgwood; with discovery experiences, afternoon tea and factory tour options available.
About World of Wedgwood
The World of Wedgwood is a unique visitor experience which celebrates the very best of British industrial and design heritage. There are three ticket options available when visiting World of Wedgwood and each one has its own unique activities highlights as detailed below.The first ticket option, the Wedgwood Discover Experience Ticket (individual tickets and family of 4 tickets - 2 adults, 2 children are available), lets you explore the Wedgwood Factory and visit the Wedgwood Museum, learn about aspects of the production processes and techniques, and witness first-hand the skill, talent and knowledge which goes into every product. The second ticket option is the Afternoon Tea and Tour for Two, consisting of a visit to the Wedgwood Museum, a tea tasting session in the Wedgwood Tea Emporium and a delicious selection of finger sandwiches, cakes, bakes and unlimited tea in the UK's only Wedgwood Tea Room. The third and final ticket option is the Wedgwood Ceramic Experience Day which offers visitors coffee and shortbread upon arrival, a Wedgwood Factory Tour, a visit to the Wedgwood Museum, a tea tasting session in the Wedgwood Tea Emporium, pot throwing in the Master Craft studio, plate decorating in the Decorating Studio and Afternoon Tea for Two in the Wedgwood Tea Room.
World of Wedgwood Highlights
- Explore the working Wedgwood Factory with a self-guided or guided tour with a Wedgwood Experience Ticket
- Enjoy tea, cakes and bakes in the Wedgwood Tea Emporium with the Afternoon Tea and Tour for Two Ticket
- Decorate your own plate and throw a pot with a Wedgwood Experience Day Ticket
- Marvel at the 3000+ artefacts in the Wegdwood Museum
What Makes it Super
With three options to choose from, you can customise your visit to the World of Wedgwood and make it an extra-special visit tailored to suit you. You can also visit the official Wedgwood Factory Outlet and the Official Flagship Store to stock up on some signature ceramic pieces.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017