Ultimate Iceland Breaks - Ticket & Hotel Deals
Multi Destinations, Iceland,
- Includes Northern Lights tour (winter) or whale watching (summer)
- We would recommend 2 to 3 nights hotel stay to complete the Ultimate Iceland experience at your leisure
- Includes Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Ultimate Iceland Breaks Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Iceland Holiday Breaks
Iceland is the must-visit destination for 2017 and our Ultimate Iceland holiday package allows you to explore the best of what this unique country has to offer. If you'd like to book a package with flights, visit the Reykjavik City Breaks page. Remember to add tours & tickets before you pay and select the 'Ultimate Iceland Package'!
About our Ultimate Iceland Trips
Take the ultimate short break and discover one of the most exciting destinations on Earth. Visit in winter and head on a search for one of the world's most impressive natural phenomenons - the Northern Lights. If you're planning to stay in summer, then your search will be for whales in their natural habitat! Reykjavik has become one of the most popular places to spend a winter break, and with its stunning scenery, breathtaking landscapes and alternative attractions it's no wonder. Book your Iceland package holiday with SuperBreak and see for yourself all that this beautiful country has to offer.
Ultimate Iceland HighlightsOur trips to Iceland packages are created to get you the most out of your trip, some of the highlights include:
- Search for the Northern Lights (winter) or go on a whale watching expedition (summer)
- Visit the Golden Circle
- Relax in the Blue Lagoon hot springs
- Includes return Flybus and airport transfers
- Includes hotel stay - we would recommend at least 2 nights hotel stay
- Add flights by visiting our Reykjavik page and adding your Ultimate Iceland ticket at the end of your booking
What Makes it Super
With so much to see and do in Iceland the Ultimate Iceland package makes it super easy (and great value) to experience all of the top attractions and activities, from the Northern Lights to the Blue Lagoon – meaning all you have to do is look forward to your break.To book an Ultimate Iceland Break for any children under 16, please ring the call centre on 01904 717 362.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017