The View from The Shard Ticket & Hotel Deals
32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SP.
- A great spot for couples - you can even enjoy a glass of champagne!
- The Shard is London's tallest tourist attraction standing at 310m
- Enjoy exploring one of London's most iconic landmarks
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
The View from The Shard Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
The View from The Shard Breaks
The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe and offers incredible panoramas of the London skyline by day and night from its 72nd floor.
Standing at 310m, The Shard is London’s most impressive skyscraper, which is just one reason why it is one of the most popular and most visited attractions in the capital. The View from the Shard is almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in the city and it gives breathtaking 360-degree vistas of the city below, stretching for up to 40 miles. You can look out over the city and even use the on-site telescopes to see what's going on in the city below.
The View from The Shard Highlights
- Take a peek through one of the 12 digital telescopes to see the bustling city by day and night
- Head to the open-air viewing platform on floor 72 to see the building's famous splintered top
- Marvel at the impressive views on floors 68, 69 and 72, and look out for up to 40 miles
What Makes it Super
It’s a must-see attraction for all ages and everyone will be wowed by the views which The Shard offers over London. You can make your trip to the 72nd floor extra special by booking a champagne ticket to enjoy the scenery with a glass of champagne.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017