Royal London Experience
- See London from a different side and learn about its royal history
- Experience three truly remarkable London palaces with the Three Palace Pass
- Cruise along the River Thames with a 24hr hop-on-hop-off river cruise ticket
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Royal London Experience Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Royal London Experience Breaks
Explore London’s most famous palaces with one ticket
About the Royal London Experience
For history fans, our Royal London Experiences are the perfect way to explore the city and the histories that lay beneath it. Rich in history, London provides the ideal getaway for anyone who loves learning about the past. With our Royal London Experience, you can experience three of the world’s most famous palaces with a Three Palace Pass – suitable for all the family. Visit The Tower of London and marvel at the Crown Jewels, then take a trip to Kensington Palace and explore the official residence of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Of course, no Royal London trip is complete without stepping back in time to the Tudor period at Hampton Court Palace – a truly stunning palace that is an absolute must-see. Our Royal London Experience includes a 24hr hop-on-hop-off river cruise ticket too, giving you the ease of exploring the rest of the city and everything it has to offer.
Royal London Experience Highlights
- Marvel at the beauty of three iconic palaces and learn the history behind each of them with a Three Palace Pass
- Explore the rest of the city at your leisure and take advantage of the 24hr hop-on-hop-off river cruise ticket
What Makes it Super
Save up to 15% off some of London’s most iconic attractions with our Royal London Experience. Learn the history behind our capital city and cruise up and down the River Thames at your leisure, exploring the rest of the city and all that it has to offer.
Name: Tower Of London - Fenchurch Street
Kensington Palace - Paddington
Hampton Court Palace -
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017