The Real Mary King Close Tour - Ticket & Hotel Deals
2 Warriston's Cl, High St, , Edinburgh, EH1 1PG.
- Discover Edinburgh's hidden history
- Journey through uniquely preserved streets and houses
- Situated on the Royal Mile, opposite the Mercat Cross and St Giles’ Cathedral
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
The Real Mary King Close Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This attraction is currently not available.
The Real Mary King's Close Breaks
Explore the hidden history of Edinburgh via uniquely preserved streets and houses.
The Real Mary King’s Close attraction transports you back to 17th century Edinburgh, a world of narrow cobbled streets, crowded tenement buildings and dark alleyways. Costumed character guides lead you through uniquely preserved streets and houses beneath the streets of the Scottish capital city. You’ll hear fascinating tales from the past that bring the Close vividly to life. Hear from the maid to the merchant, the foul clenger to the poet as they tell stories from Edinburgh’s dark and mysterious past.
The Real Mary King’s Close Highlights
- A historic close located in the Old Town area of Edinburgh.
- Explore the hidden history of Edinburgh.
- Hear tales of Edinburgh’s dark and mysterious past.
- Legend has it that the close is haunted!
What Makes it Super
The Real Mary King’s Close is a great way to discover some of the secret history of the Scottish capital. Explore a labyrinth of hidden streets and closes filled with mystery and legends. You may even feel a ghostly presence during your journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017