Paris - Paradis Latin Ticket & Hotel Deals
28 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, 75005 PARIS.
- The original building was first built in 1803 and was called Theatre Latin
- Includes dinner or a half bottle of champagne
- A traditional Parisian spectacle
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Paris - Paradis Latin Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This attraction is currently not available.
Paradis Latin Breaks
A short stroll from the Notre Dame and the Pantheon, be overawed by another iconic Parisian attraction when you visit Le Paradis Latin Cabaret.
About Paradis Latin
Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889, the landmark building is home to the hit show ‘Paradis – La Folie’, featuring a wealth of talented artists from around the world, regularly entertaining an international audience keen to see this most impressive show. With elements of traditional charm – expect to see the Cancan make an appearance – and breath-taking contemporary dance too, Le Paradis Latin Cabaret is famed for being a truly fabulous Parisian spectacle. To truly complete the experience, you’ll also receive some sparkling Champagne or a delicious dinner menu.
Paradis Latin Highlights
- An iconic Parisian attraction
- Be entertained with musical comedy, brassy fanfare and gorgeous dance
- Enjoy Champagne or a dinner menu
- Hotel stay included in booking
What Makes it Super
If you’re looking for a traditional Parisian experience on your Paris break head to Paradis Latin. The theatre has continued to provide authentic Parisian entertainment for over 100 years. Less tourist-packed than other Paris cabaret shows Paradis Latin is the place to go for a glimpse of 19th century Paris.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017