National Trust for Scotland - Discover Ticket
Book your attraction break
National Trust for Scotland - Discover Ticket Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
National Trust for Scotland - Discover Ticket Breaks
Discover Scotland’s best historic sites including stately homes, castles, glens, gardens and monuments.
About National Trust for Scotland - Discover Ticket
Add the National Trust for Scotland - Discover Ticket to your Scottish hotel booking and explore historic buildings, gardens, coastline and countryside; there are properties located all over Scotland from the borders and lowlands to the highlands and islands. Visit dramatic castles, packed with history like Alloa Tower in Clackmannanshire, Culzean in South Ayrshire or the classic fairy tale castle of Culzean in Aberdeenshire. Explore the bloody history of the Jacobite rebellions by visiting the battlefield at Culloden outside Inverness, the Glenfinnan Monument or the magnificent wooded gorge at Killiecrankie. Explore the wild Scottish countryside and coastline with outdoor adventures on remote islands like Iona, dramatic glens like Glencoe or the mystical island of Staffa with its distinctive rocks, magical caves and seabirds. With 3, 7 and 14 Day Tickets to choose from (including family tickets) you’ll be spoiled for choice on your next break to Scotland.
National Trust for Scotland - Discover Ticket Highlights
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, South Ayrshire - birthplace of the famous poet.
- Glenfinnan Monument, Lochaber – tells the story of the Jacobite rebellions.
- Bannockburn – site of the famous battle including an interactive visitor centre.
- Glencoe & Dalness – a place of dramatic mountains and rare beauty.
What Makes it Super
If you’re planning a break in Scotland, adding the National Trust for Scotland - Discover Ticket allows you to explore the country’s best historic sites. From battlefields to peaceful gardens, dramatic glens, ancient monuments and mystical islands, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017