Medieval Banquet London Ticket & Hotel Deals
Ivory House, St Katherines Dock, E1W 1BP.
- Step back in time with a traditional medieval experience
- Entertainment from live musicians
- Traditional medieval food includes a platter of cured meats and a cauldron of roasted chicken
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Medieval Banquet London Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Medieval Banquet London Breaks
Step back in time to enjoy a night of escapism. With jousting knights, jesters, strongmen and contortionists keeping you entertained the London Medieval Banquet is unlike any other dining experience.
The London Medieval Banquet is a unique way to spend an evening in the capital city. With two hours of themed entertainment including live medieval musicians and singers, a four course meal and the option to dress up in costume, the Medieval Banquet London offers a great night out.
Medieval Banquet London Highlights
- Entertainment includes jousting and jesters
- Sumptuous traditional 4-course feast
- Free ale, wine and soft drinks with meal
- Dress in up medieval costume (£10 surcharge, payable locally)
- Disco until late
What Makes it Super
The Medieval Banquet is a truly unique experience that transports you to another era. The colourful characters, excellent acting and traditional dress makes it feel exactly like being back in Medieval times – definitely a must-do for history buffs.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017