Vintage London Bus Tours Ticket & Hotel Deals
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 9TP.
- See the best that London has to offer on an iconic open-topped, double-decker bus
- Did you know that Big Ben actually refers to the bell located inside the iconic clock tower?
- 1 Night, 3* break from £109.50pp!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Vintage London Bus Tours Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Vintage London Bus Tours Breaks
Discover the sights and attractions of London on board a Vintage double-decker Bus, complete with champagne afternoon tea.
A great way to explore the English capital, Vintage London Bus Tours enables you to see the London sights from a beautifully restored double-decker bus, including fantastic views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the iconic London Eye. You can take lots of pictures as the tour stops at Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London, before returning to the bus and getting the opportunity to see the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
Vintage London Bus Tours Highlights
- The beautifully restored Vintage bus you’ll be travelling on is 50-years-old
- Sights include Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, The London Eye, Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London
- Includes a delicious champagne afternoon tea
- Watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony (morning tour only)
What Makes it Super
It’s a great attraction for all ages to see the sights of London and it has something to cater for all tastes. The 3.5-hour tour includes a live professional guide and has plenty of opportunities for photo stops.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017