North Iceland - 3 Night Break - Departing from Newcastle Airport
- Exclusive direct flights from Newcastle Airport
- Includes two amazing excursions
- Departing Friday 4th January 2019
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your break
North Iceland - 3 Night Break - Departing from Newcastle Airport + Hotel Packages
North Iceland Breaks - 3 Night Break - Departing from Newcastle Airport
Click here to book the North Iceland 4 Night Break departing from Newcastle Airport on Monday 28th January 2019
With a great range of packages to choose from, all of which include amazing excursions and experiences, you’ll be able to discover the very best of North Iceland with Super Break.
See below for more information on the choice of North Iceland breaks available. When you’re ready, select number of rooms and passengers above and click the ‘Search’ button, then just select your chosen accommodation and package from the options available.
Incredible Iceland Break
- Three nights’ accommodation in choice of Akureyri hotels
- Return airport transfers by coach
- ‘Search for the Northern Lights’ four-hour evening excursion on night of arrival
- ‘Lake Myvatn Adventure – Land of Fire and Ice’ full day excursion including visits to the mythical Godafoss Waterfall, the boiling mud pools of Namafjall and the opportunity to visit Myvatn Nature Baths
- Services of an in-resort Super Break representative throughout your stay
Lake Myvatn – Iceland’s Winter Wilderness Break
- Three nights’ accommodation in the 3* Sel Hotel Myvatn, including breakfast
- Small group transfers to/from Akureyri Airport in a 4x4 Minibus
- Akureyri City Sightseeing and Godafoss Waterfall tour
- Small group ‘Search for Northern Lights’ evening tour
- Small group ‘Lake Myvatn Highlights and Hidden Gems’ tour
- Visit and entrance to Myvatn Nature Baths
- Visit and entrance to Sigurgeirs Bird Museum
Luxury North Iceland Escape
- Three nights’ accommodation at the 4* Siglo Hotel, Siglufjordur, with breakfast
- Small group transfers to/from Akureyri Airport
- Visit to local waterfront bistro Ekta Fiskur for late lunch
- Kaldi Brewery visit and beer tasting
- Local sheep farm visit and smoked lamb tasting
- Lunch at local favourite Hannes Boy restaurant
- Visit to Icelandic Pottery Centre & Saga Fotografika Museum
- Segul 67 Brewery and beer tasting
- Walking tour of Siglufjordur town
Freedom of North Iceland Self Drive Break
- Three nights’ accommodation at either 4* Fosshotel Myvatn or Fosshotel Husavik with breakfast
- Rental of a Suzuki Vitara 4WD for the duration of the break
- Unlimited mileage, theft waiver, collision damage waiver & personal added insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017