Historium Brugge Ticket & Hotel Deals
Markt 1, B-8000 BRUGGE, B-8000.
- Located in the former site of the Waterhalle
- Upgrade your tour to include a beer in the Duvelorium Grand Beer Café
- A great attraction for families
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Historium Brugge Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This attraction is currently not available.
Historium Brugge Breaks
Discover the Golden Age of Bruges
About Historium Brugge
Historium is an all-encompassing attraction where sets, film, music and special effects merge to transport you back in time to the golden age of Bruges. Discover the 9 themed rooms where your senses will be stimulated. Let yourself be carried away by an exciting love story, experiencing what it was like to live during the Middle Ages and what was Bruges was like in the fifteenth century. The city of Bruges in the Middle Ages was big and powerful. The centre of the world, pivoting around the busy harbour and home to Jan Van Eyck, the most famous painter in Europe. Historium brings you all the way back to Bruges in 1435, where you can experience these golden ages as if you were there. It's more than just seeing and hearing, you'll step into the past where you will smell, feel and taste the past.
Make your tour complete with a Historium tour including a beer in the Duvelorium. After visiting Historium Brugge, relax with one of Belgium's most famous beers in the Duvelorium Grand Beer Café, overlooking the historic Market Square.
Historium Brugge Highlights
- The Historium is housed in a magnificent historical building overlooking the main city square
- Interactive exhibitions on the history of Bruges
- Enjoy great views of Bruges Market Square from the panoramic terrace
- Audio guides available in many languages
- Upgrade to a Historium entry ticket including a beer in the Duvelorium after the tour
What Makes it Super
The Historium's central location makes this a great addition to your break in Bruges, "The Venice of the North". Bruges is famous for it's medieval architecture so a trip around the fascinating exhibits in the Historium will bring this history to life!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017