Gory Stories: The Kids Tour Ticket & Hotel Deals
The Royal Mile, , Edinburgh, EH1 1RF.
- Learn about the real history of Edinburgh
- Discover strange stories of ghostly apparitions...
- If you’re aged 5 and over this is the tour for you and you'll even enjoy a special gift to take home!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Gory Stories: The Kids Tour Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Gory Stories: The Kids Tour Breaks
Tales of stinking streets, terrible tortures and ghostly goings-on. A daytime tour for kids that will take you to some of the city’s most horrible haunts including a visit to the famous Blair Street Underground Vaults. You’ll hear all about the creepy characters lurking in the past and the hideous real history of how people lived in 19th century Edinburgh. As you walk this city built on witch trials, body snatching and a gruesome past of torture, your expert guide will take you to the places where history lives. To start, you’ll visit the winding closes of Edinburgh’s Old Town. Learn the meaning of gardyloo and hope you never hear it, grimace at the tales of Scottish witches and find out what treasure could be found buried in a 19th century graveyard (clue: it’s not gold and shiny). You’ll even hear what school children once packed in their school bags on one eventful day. Hear what jobs were available for younger members of society and get a glimpse at what a family ‘home’ might look like. You’ll finish your excursion beneath the streets in the Blair Street Underground Vaults, once frequented by some of Edinburgh’s less appealing characters. And possibly still is…
Gory Stories: The Kids Tour Highlights
- A perfectly spooky addition to your Edinburgh short break
- A fully-immersive and interesting experience
- Suitable for the whole family
- Learn more about Edinburgh's murky past
- Hotel stay included in booking
What Makes it Super
The perfect tour for young families. You'll be walking around Edinburgh throughout the tour, meaning you can enjoy the many sights and landmarks as you go!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017