Emmerdale Studio Experience Ticket & Hotel Deals
27 Burley Road, Leeds , LS3 1JT.
- Emmerdale first aired on TV in 1972 as Emmerdale Farm
- Winner of the 2016 Best British Soap Award
- Did you know that the Emmerdale cast drink real beer when filming in The Woolpack?
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Emmerdale Studio Experience Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Emmerdale Studio Experience Breaks
Go behind the scenes of one of the most popular TV soaps at the former ITV studios in Leeds and discover the behind-the-lens secrets of Emmerdale with an Emmerdale Studio Experience.
Go on a journey into Emmerdale and discover the characters you love and the iconic stories brought to life before your eyes. By shining a light on the production process you’ll get to see how everything fits together to make Emmerdale the great success that it is today and has been since it first aired in 1972. With full-scale set reconstructions, preserved props and costumes to the secrets behind stunts and special effects; this is your chance to step into the exciting world of telly. On your fully-guided tour, you’ll be able to get up close to all things Emmerdale and discover the magic behind some of the finest stunts seen on TV. You’ll also have the opportunity to take your memories home with a souvenir photograph from behind the bar at The Woolpack and shop exclusive Emmerdale merchandise. Plus, before and after your tour, you can enjoy a brew and a bite to eat in the on-site cafe.
Emmerdale Studio Experience Highlights
- Go behind the scenes into some of the show's biggest storylines
- Discover how some of the greatest TV stunts were done
- See full-scale sets, original props and costumes from the show
- Go behind the bar at The Woolpack and pose for a souvenir photo!
What Makes it Super
It's a great attraction for all Emmerdale fans; the Studio Experience lets you explore the sets where some of the hit soap's greatest moments happened.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017