Doomed Dead and Buried Tour Ticket & Hotel Deals
The Mercat Cross, , High Street,, Edinburgh, EH1 1RF.
- A chilling tour into Edinburgh's dark history
- Perfect for groups of friends!
- Tours depart from the Mercat Cross in central Edinburgh
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Doomed Dead and Buried Tour Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Doomed Dead and Buried Tour Breaks
Descend into darkness as you explore Edinburgh's underground vaults and graveyards
The only tour that will take you to both the long abandoned Blair Street Underground Vaults and the incredibly creepy Canongate Graveyard, the Doomed, Dead and Buried tour makes for an intriguing and nerve-jangling night in Scotland’s most historic city. This eerie night-time tour is not for the faint hearted. Setting off from the heart of Edinburgh, your guide will kick off the evening with stories of the lost souls who haunt this spooky city. Prepare for a bumpy night as you enter the Vaults – undoubtedly the highlight of this tour – and prepare to see some ghostly goings on as you descend into the darkness.
Doomed Dead and Buried Tour Highlights
- Explore Edinburgh's underground vaults and graveyards
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide throughout the tour
- Canongate graveyard is the resting place of the city’s most famous figures
- Hear hair-raising tales of Edinburgh's dark past!
What Makes it Super
Your expert guide will take you through the gloomy underground vaults and the unsettling Canongate Graveyard, all the while telling tales of Edinburgh's grisly past. You'll hear stories of murders, ghosts and legends, certainly a side of Edinburgh you've never seen before!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017