Discover Krakow Ticket & Hotel Deals
- Includes Krakow Walking Tour, The Wieliczka Salt Mines and a tour of Auschwitz Birkenau
- An easy way to see Krakow's top attractions in one short break
- A hotel stay of at least 3 nights is recommended to enjoy all of the attractions
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Discover Krakow Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Discover Krakow Breaks
The perfect way to pack the most into a short break in Krakow. This special package combines a Krakow Walking Tour, The Wieliczka Salt Mines and a tour of Auschwitz Birkenau.
About Discover Krakow
The Discover Krakow package includes a tour of Auschwitz Birkenau, a Krakow Walking Tour and entry to the Wieliczka Salt Mines. Auschwitz-Birkenau was the largest of Nazi Germany's concentration camps, and a visit to Auschwitz is a truly moving experience. The Krakow walking tour visits some of the city's top sights and is led by a passionate tour guide who can teach you about the history of the city. The Wieliczka Salt Mine is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1978.
Discover Krakow Highlights
- Tour Auschwitz Birkenau
- Visit a well preserved medieval fortified outpost, Florianska Gate and the original entrance to the city
- Explore the Market Square - the largest square in Europe
- Tour the twenty underground chambers of Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Booking includes hotel stay
What Makes it Super
The Disover Krakow package makes exploring Krakow on a short break so much easier. Rather than booking all of your activities separately, the Discover Krakow package makes it easy to include everything into one simple booking. Meaning all you have to do is look forward to your break.
We recommend a minimum stay of three nights in order to enjoy all of the attractions included in the Discover Krakow package.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017