Totem - Cirque du Soleil Theatre Breaks
Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP.
- Cirque du Soleil's shows have been seen by over 90 million people worldwide
- "This is one very sharp show. Totem is thrilling." - The New York Times
- The legendary Cirque du Soleil returns at London’s Royal Albert Hall with Totem, a stunning journey into the Evolution of Mankind.
- Strictly limited run from 12th January to 9th February 2019
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your Totem - Cirque du Soleil theatre break
Totem - Cirque du Soleil Ticket + Hotel Offers + Rail
- Departure Time:
- Return Time:
Totem - Cirque du Soleil Theatre Show Information
The legendary Cirque du Soleil return to London’s Royal Albert Hall with Totem, a stunning journey into the Evolution of Mankind.
About Totem - Cirque du Soleil
Anticipation is building ahead of Cirque du Soleil’s return to London in 2019. Their brand new show, Totem, is set to appear at the Royal Albert Hall in a strictly limited run from Saturday 12th January to Saturday 9th February 2019. Featuring Cirque du Soleil's mind-blowing signature acts, and returning to London after record-breaking previous seasons, Totem is an unforgettable spectacle for all ages.
Totem takes you on a stunning journey into the Evolution of Mankind - from our original amphibian state to our ultimate quest for flight. Alternating between primitive and modern myths, and peppered with aboriginal stories of creation, Totem explores the evolutionary process of species, our ongoing search for balance, and the curiosity that propels us ever further, faster, and higher…
What Do The Critics Think?
"This is one very sharp show. Totem is thrilling." - The New York Times
"This celebration of sheer human achievement and audience appreciation is simply thrilling. It's why we love Cirque du Soleil, and always will." - Los Angeles Times
History of Totem - Cirque du Soleil
Cirque du Soleil was founded in 1984, by two former street performers from Montreal, Canada and has since gone on to become the largest theatrical producer in the world. Their shows have been seen by over 90 million people and have toured the globe as well as enjoying permanent residencies in Las Vegas, Mexico, Tokyo, Macau & Los Angeles.
Approximate running time 2 hours 10 minutes, including a 25 minute interval
Performance Times - Saturday 12th January - Saturday 9th February 2019
3:00pm, 3:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm
No acts within Cirque Du Soleil shows are guaranteed. Alterations may be made to the programme and acts replaced or removed without prior notice.
Latecomers - The show starts on time and latecomers are admitted only during a suitable break in the performance or at the discretion of the Head Usher. Late-coming wheelchair-users can only be admitted at the intermission. Children over 3 must have their own seat. Parents may bring under 3s along if they feel the event is suitable for them.
Evenings: Mainly 7.30pm the occasional 8pm
Matinees: 3pm or 3.30pm depending on date
Running time: TBC
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: South Kensington And High Street Kensington Are The Closest Underground Stations To The Royal Albert Hall. It Takes Approximately 10 Minutes To Walk Here From Either Station.
- Nearest Rail Name: Victoria And Paddington Are The Nearest National Rail Stations, Each Are An Approximate 30 Minute Walk Away But Offer Tube And Bus Connections.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017