Company Theatre Breaks
Gielgud Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 6AR.
1/1: See the Broadway classic on London's West End
- The show has been seen by thousands on New York's iconic Broadway stage
- Playing at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season
- Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your Company theatre break
Company Ticket + Hotel Offers + Rail
- Departure Time:
- Return Time:
Company Theatre Show Information
See the Broadway classic live on London's iconic West End.
Marianne Elliott directs Company, Stephen Sondheim and George Furth's musical comedy about life, love and marriage. Elliott & Harper Productions present this iconic musical with the lead role of 'Bobby' re-imagined for the first time as a woman. Featuring Stephen Sondheim's iconic songs - The Ladies Who Lunch, Being Alive, and Side by Side.
At Bobbi's 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn't she married? Why can't she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company on the West End.
History of Company
Originally from Broadway, this London adaptation stars Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne. This musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
Evenings: Monday - Saturday: 7.30pm
Matinees: Thursday and Saturday: 2.30pm
Running time: TBC
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Piccadilly Circus (Approx. 250M), Charing Cross (Approx. 550M)
- Nearest Rail Name: Charing Cross (Approx. 550M)
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017