South East Ireland Hotels
Number of hotels in this location - 0
Our hotels in South East Ireland place you on the doorstep of the regions beautifully diverse landscape complete with rolling hills, memorising mountains and idyllic seaside resorts. Wander along the historic walls of Waterford, relax on the sandy shores of Wexford or explore the ancient medieval castles of Kilkenny.
With five amazing counties ready and waiting to explore, you won’t regret a taking a short break in South East Ireland.
- With the beautiful Wicklow Mountains, Mount Leinster and Loch Tay on hand to explore, County Carlow is an outdoor enthusiasts dream!
- Home to an abundance of historic castles, including Kilkenny Castle – a striking castle built by the Normans – County Kilkenny is definitely one for the history buffs.
- Visit County Tipperary and you’ll find one of Ireland’s National monuments – the Holy Cross Abbey – as well as, the undeniably picturesque Glen of Aherlow.
- Take a tour of the famous crystal factory in Waterford, or head to Waterford Museum of Treasures for a fascinating insight into Medieval Ireland.
- Discover the beautiful coastlines of County Wexford and the Hook Peninsula where one of the oldest lighthouses in the world still stands.
Choose Hotels by Availability
Hotels in South East Ireland
Your location search found the following 0 hotels in South East Ireland.
Please note that information contained in these location guides was correct at the time of research, but may be liable to change. Any mentioned attractions/points of interest can change or close. Maps are a guide only. If you do find any inaccuracies or know of something you feel deserves inclusion in our guides, please email your comments to email@example.com.