Short Breaks in Seville
About Our Seville City Breaks
- Return flights from your local airport direct to Seville – includes 20kgs luggage per person and airport transfers in Spain.
- 3 or 4 night accommodation in your choice of 4* hotels including full breakfast.
- Explore the Andalucian capital city with a Seville Discovery Ticket including 48 hour city sightseeing bus ticket, walking tours and entry to many of Seville’s top attractions.
- From country to coast - Jerez and Cadiz excursion to discover authentic Andalucia.
- There are also a range of optional excursions to add to your short break in Seville including an evening of typical flamenco and tapas or an excursion to the beautiful Moorish city of Granada.
Join us for an exploration of all things Andalucian on our fascinating breaks to the south of Spain. Our 4 or 5 day breaks are based in the incredible city of Seville, and include a choice of excursions, walking tours and free entry to many of Seville’s top sights and attractions.
Our Authentic Andalucian breaks include a Seville Discovery Ticket with a 48 hour hop-on hop-off Seville City Sightseeing bus tour which means you can explore the best sights of the Andalucian capital including the spectacular Plaza de España, the historic Torre del Oro and the relaxing Triana Park. Also included is a full day "coast to country" excursion to Jerez and Cadiz. Travel through the Spanish countryside to Jerez, known worldwide for its sherry production. Enjoy a visit to one of the local wine cellars, with a tasting included. Then continue to the historic maritime city of Cadiz, where you can wander the alluring tangle of streets around the ancient city centre.