Exclusive North Iceland Holidays
About Our North Iceland Holidays
- Incredible Iceland Break: A great introduction to the wonders of North Iceland, with unmissable excursions included but plenty of free time to explore Akureyri in your own way.
- Lake Myvatn – Iceland’s Winter Wilderness Break: Perfect for nature lovers, this break allows you to fully explore the wild beauty of North Iceland in a smaller group.
- Luxury North Iceland Escape: For those looking to enjoy the finer things North Iceland has to offer, this break includes a host of culinary and cultural experiences along with a taste of luxury at the area’s premier hotel, which boasts outdoor hot tubs for prime viewing of the Northern Lights.
- Freedom of North Iceland Self Drive Break: Explore the best of North Iceland on your own terms with all the freedom having your own private mode of transport brings.
- There are also a range of optional excursions to add to your North Iceland Holiday including Whale Watching, Superjeep tours and even a trip to a beer spa!
Discover the stunning Arctic landscape with our exclusive North Iceland holidays. Flying from a range regional airports, these are the only direct flights to Akureyri from the UK and all come with a generous baggage allowance of 20kgs per person. Guests also benefit from the services of a Super Break representative in Akureyri and at the airports in the UK as well as transfers from Aukureyri Airport to the hotels (transfers not included in self-drive breaks).
Our North Iceland Holidays include a choice of hotels in several North Iceland locations including Akureyri, Myvatn, Siglufjordur and Húsavík.
- Although Akureyri is Iceland's second largest city, it is still something of a hidden gem. You can enjoy Icelandic culture and cuisine in the city's museums, restaurants, shops and bars.
- Myvatn is one of Iceland’s best areas of outstanding natural beauty, famous for its volcanic formations, majestic waterfalls, geothermal springs, rich wildlife and the Myvatn Nature Baths - the Blue Lagoon of the North.
- The historic fishing village of Siglufjordur is Iceland’s most northerly town. Perched on the edge of the majestic fjord it was once dubbed the herring capital of the world.
- The fishing village of Húsavík is famous as the ‘Whale Watching Capital of Europe’. Húsavík lies on the shores of Skjálfandi Bay, home to many different whale, dolphin and bird species.