Superbreak Adds 141 New Hotels to 2nd Edition 'Cities - Hotels in Europe & Beyond' Brochure24 May 2007
Superbreak has added 141 new hotels and four new cities including Seattle and Melbourne to its second edition ‘Cities – Hotels in Europe and Beyond’ accommodation only programme covering stays up to 30 April 08. In total, 1903 properties are now featured with over two thirds brochured and the remained features online at www.superbreak.com/agents. Sales through agents are strong according to the operator who reports that it is on target to do over 80,000 customers through this programme in 2007 – an increase of 6% on the previous year.
Overall prices lead in at £5.75 pppn staying at the St Joseph Hotel in Luxor on a b/b basis.
New Cities include:
- The American city of Seattle has been introduced. Prices start from £110.75pppn staying at the five star Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle on a room only basis.
- Building on its Australian portfolio the city of Melbourne in South Australia has been added. Prices start from £69.25pppn staying at the five star Langham Hotel on a room only basis.
- Liege in Belgium is a one thousand year old city at the heart of Europe. Prices start from £35pppn staying at the four star Holiday Inn on a b/b basis.
- Bonn has been added to the operator’s extensive selection of hotels in Germany. This city is rich in history and was the capital of West Germany from 1949 to 1990, plus the official seat of Government until 1999. Three hotels are available and prices start from £25pppn staying at the four star President Hotel Bonn on a b/b basis.
New properties include:
- Three new small family run properties have been added in the heart of Paris. The Hotel Paris, Moulin Plaza and Trinite Plaza are now available and prices lead in from £39.75pppn b/b at any of the three hotels in July and August 07.
- Great value properties in the Italian cities of Rome and Venice have been added to ensure customers have even more affordable options. In Rome the two star Galeno Hotel costs from just £30.50pppn b/b and in Venice the three star Zecchini hotel costs from just £43.75pppn b/b. Valid in July and August 2007.
- In Prague – Superbreak now features the city’s newest five star hotel – the Imperial Hotel with prices leading in at £56.75pppn b/b in July and August.
- As the operator continues to grow its long haul product – new properties have been added in Dubai bringing the total now feature to over 50. Ideal for customers heading East via Dubai –the four star Traders Hotel Dubai is located in Deira and is priced from £46.25pppn b/b from June to August 2007.
- In Bangkok the five star all suite hotel Lebua at State Tower is customers who are after a bit of luxury! Prices are from £44.12pppn on a b/b basis in a one bedroom apartment until the end of October 2007.
- A great value property in Hong Kong offering luxury without the price tag is the four star Regal Oriental Hotel which costs from as little as £27.50pppn b/b from June to October.
Ian Mounser, sales director at Superbreak comments “We continue to forge a name for ourselves in the overseas cities market place. Now that we have reconfirmed our continuing stance as acting as the Principal, together with our policy of always selling at the same price through agents as we do direct, we are hopeful that agent support for our product will continue to grow.”
Brochures will be with agents from 31 May onwards and 400,000 copies are being produced for agent distribution.
For more information and bookings call Superbreak on 0871 221 2828 or visit www.superbreak.com/agents