Per Person Per Night
Located across from Hyde Park, the Royal Lancaster London hotel is uniquely positioned to serve the needs of any distinguished guest following an £85 million refurbishment. The 411 brand new rooms and suites showcase a blend of mid-century design and contemporary luxury complemented by their treasured reputation for truly charming hospitality.
During your stay at Royal Lancaster treat yourself to exquisite food and service in one of two highly regarded restaurants. Nipa – one of the finest Thai dining experiences outside Bangkok and Island Grill – renowned for its fresh and sustainable British cuisine. The newly opened Hyde Lobby Bar provides an informal yet intimate venue throughout the day and evening offering a swift breakfast, light lunch and healthy plates and, in the afternoon, an assortment of tasty sweets and savoury snacks, along with a comprehensive list of wines and spirits, cocktails and beers.
Whatever your reason for visiting London, the Royal Lancaster makes a great base. It’s a simple stroll to the vibrant shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street, South Kensington - London's unrivalled Museum Quarter, can be reached via a leisurely stroll across Hyde Park and a 5 minute walk to Paddington makes the hotel a great base for guests travelling into this station.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: LANCASTER GATE
- Distance: Adjacent to hotel
- Name: PADDINGTON
- Distance: 500 metres
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 15 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Lancaster Gate Distance: Adjacent to hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington Distance: 500 metres
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 15 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Paddington & Hyde Park, view our hotels in Paddington & Hyde Park page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 28/06/2013, a customer aged 45-64 from York who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Great location by Kensington Gardens. Lots of walking. Bowie Exhibition brilliant and Salgado a must. Always loved the National Theatre, Covent Garden and the Portobello road. Fun times. See more
Great location by Kensington Gardens. Lots of walking. Bowie Exhibition brilliant and Salgado a must. Always loved the National Theatre, Covent Garden and the Portobello road. Fun times. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- National Theatre: 5 out of 5
- Victoria and Albert Museum: 5 out of 5
- Natural History Museum: 5 out of 5
- Bill's Wellington St: 5 out of 5
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Star Rating Description - Hotel
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.