Hilton Manchester Deansgate
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Located within the lower 23 floors of the stunning 47 storey Beetham Tower, the Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel offers spectacular views across the city. Plunge into the heated indoor swimming pool, work out in the gym or indulge in a Spa treatment at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel.
Feel at home in the contemporary rooms at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel with floor-to-ceiling windows for city views. Work comfortably at the large desk with ergonomic chair or unwind in front of the plasma TV. Special touches include magazines and newspapers.
Savour modern contemporary cuisine in the hotel’s chic Podium restaurant or take the express lift to Cloud 23 for tea or a cocktail in the sky. Just a few minutes from Piccadilly and Victoria stations and 25 minutes from Manchester International Airport, the Hilton Manchester Deansgate is ideally located for both leisure and business guests.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 279
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Smoking rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £15.00 Per 24 Hours
- Indoor Pool Free: No
- Name: Deansgate-Castlefield (Metrolink Stop)
- Distance: 0.5 mile
- Name: Deansgate
- Distance: 0.5 mile
- Name: MANCHESTER AIRPORT
- Distance: 9 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £15.00 credit card deposit reqd.
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Deansgate-Castlefield (Metrolink Stop) Distance: 0.5 mile
- Nearest Rail Name: Deansgate Distance: 0.5 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Manchester Airport Distance: 9 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Manchester, view our hotels in Manchester page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.