Hilton London Canary Wharf
Per Person Per Night
The Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel, 15 minutes from London City Airport, is at the heart of Canary Wharf's bustling business, café and shopping scene. A footbridge linking the hotel to the tube means the West End is within easy reach and you can enjoy all that London has to offer further afield.
Soak up the style in the bright and contemporary rooms with high speed internet access. The rooms within Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel each have flat screen TV, on-demand movies tea & coffee facilities and a mini bar.
During your stay at Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel you can enjoy a delicious meal or sip a classic cocktail in the Cinnamon Restaurant and bar, modern and stylish space decorated in green-glass and mahogany. There's also a fitness centre offering a gym, a sauna and a steam room.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 282
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £20.00 Per 24 Hours
- Sauna Free: No
- Steam Room Free: No
- Name: Canary Wharf
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: Limehouse
- Distance: 1.5 miles
- Name: LONDON CITY
- Distance: 4.5 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £45.00 credit card deposit reqd.
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Canary Wharf Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Limehouse Distance: 1.5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: London City Distance: 4.5 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Docklands, Excel & Greenwich, view our hotels in Docklands, Excel & Greenwich page.
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Star Rating Description - Hotel
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.