Per Person Per Night
- On-site bar & restaurant
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi
- Free Wi-Fi access
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Save 10% for 3 nights or more
- Save weekround when staying at least 3 nights
- Valid 01 Jul 18 to 31 Aug 18
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
The 4* Galaxy Hotel is located on the Vistula River, close to Krakow’s Old Town. The popular Kazimierz district is a short 10 minute walk away, and it’s there that you’ll find numerous bars, pubs and restaurants. All of the key tourist attractions including the market square, The Royal Wawel Castle and Czartoryski Museum are just a 15 minute walk from the hotel.
The Galaxy Hotel offers superior quality rooms overlooking Grzegorzki, a district steeped in history, tradition, and unmatched charm. Guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, remote-controlled air conditioning and heating, TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Andromeda is a spectacular restaurant and the pride of the Galaxy Hotel. A bright and spacious venue overlooking the Vistula, the restaurant often has live music performed by a pianist during the evening. The restaurant offers an excellent choice of Polish and European dishes prepared solely from fresh ingredients by Tomasz Dziura, the kitchen chef. Guests can also enjoy the Spa area including a swimming pool, water jets, Jacuzzi with sea water, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 6
- Total Rooms Number: 205
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Adults: Yes
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: 10.00 Per Night
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Laundry Free: No
- Gym Free: Yes
- Snack Bar
- Childrens' Play Area Free: Yes
- Hair salon
- Name: Dworzec Main Railway Station
- Distance: 3 kilometres
- Name: KRK Balice Airport
- Distance: 18 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 6:30
- Monday to Friday: 6:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Nearest Rail Name: Dworzec Main Railway Station Distance: 3 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Krk Balice Airport Distance: 18 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Krakow, view our hotels in Krakow page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 07/03/2016, a customer aged 45-64 from United Kingdom who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
A great break at a great price. Will definitely be returning and will book through SuperBreak. See more
A great break at a great price. Will definitely be returning and will book through SuperBreak. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Auchwitz: 4 out of 5
- City Tour: 2 out of 5
- Salt Mines: 5 out of 5
- Morales Oko: 5 out of 5
- Chopin: 4 out of 5
- Galaxy hotel restaraunt: 4 out of 5
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Star Rating Description - Hotel
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.