Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa - Spa Break
Per Person Per Night
- Set in 200-acres of parkland in Formby, Southport
- All breaks include dinner, bed and breakfast
- Be sure to make full use of the spa facilities during your stay
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Search Spa Package Availability
Spa Package Details
- PURITY SPA BREAK - includes dinner, bed and breakfast and 1 x 25 minute treatment per person choosing from Atlas Rasul skin enriching mud steam room, ESPA Personalised Express Facial, ESPA Essential Tension Massage or an Oriental Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage.
GLOW SPA BREAK - includes dinner, bed and breakfast and 1 x 55 minute treatment per person choosing from ESPA Detox Body Wrap, ESPA Skin Solutions Facial, ESPA Body Glow Treatment or an ESPA Aromatherapy Massage.
Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa is a luxury 4-star property set in 200-acres of parkland in Formby, Southport. The sophisticated hotel offers an unrivalled treat for anyone who is in need of tranquillity, comfort and outstanding leisure facilities including an 18-hole Championship Golf Course.
Each of the guest rooms within Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa offer understated, beautiful and contemporary design created with luxury and comfort in mind. Each room is air conditioned and offers a hospitality tray, hairdryer, fridge, plasma TV, and complimentary WiFi.
Sumptuous and tranquil, Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa’s spa is the perfect place to relax and ease away any daily stresses. The extensive facilities include 10 therapy rooms and a 20 metre indoor swimming pool along with the newly refurbished Himalayan Salt Sauna, Essence-Infused Laconium Cabin, spa bath and steam room.
Your Spa Break includes overnight accommodation in one of the bespoke, superbly appointed bedrooms at Formby Hall, dinner and breakfast during your stay, access to premium spa facilities as well as a choice of treatments which will leave you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and glowing.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 3
- Total Rooms Number: 76
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Adults: Yes
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Golf Course (9-hole) Free: No
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Golf Course (18-hole) Free: No
- Sauna Free: No
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Snack Bar
- Name: LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON
- Distance: 18 miles
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Airport Name: Liverpool John Lennon Distance: 18 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Blackpool, view our hotels in Blackpool page.
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Star Rating Description - Hotel
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.