Crowne Plaza London Heathrow
- Ideally located for Heathrow airport
- Transfer to airport via Heathrow Hoppa
- Indoor pool, fully equipped gym and Jacuzzi
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Search for room availability
Located close to Heathrow Airport, the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow offers outstanding 4 star accommodation, excellent onsite parking (charges apply) and easy access to airport terminals via the Heathrow Hoppa (payable locally). What’s more, Central London, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Ascot Racecourse, Wembley, Twickenham and Windsor Castle are all within easy reach of the hotel.
If you need to relax before a flight there is no better place than the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow with an indoor pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. For the more energetic the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow also boasts a well equipped gym and an excellent 9-hole onsite golf course.
The relaxation continues in the spacious, comfortable and stylish guest rooms, which are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities. As well as this the rooms at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow offer large beds and en-site bathrooms, making them the ideal place for a good night’s rest.
In the evening visitors to the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow will be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining. The hotel has 4 excellent dining and drinking options, with everything from modern international cuisine to traditional British, as well as proper pints and specialist cocktails.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 5
- Total Rooms Number: 465
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Pay Movies
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Adults: Yes
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £15.00 Per 24 Hours
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Golf Course (9-hole) Free: No
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Laundry Free: No
- Gym Free: Yes
- Childrens' Play Area Free: Yes
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: WEST DRAYTON
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 2 kilometre
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 06:30
- Monday to Friday: 06:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Heathrow Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Rail Name: West Drayton Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 2 kilometre
To view our full selection of accommodation in Heathrow, view our hotels in Heathrow page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 3540 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
Amazing Thorpe Park package
Stay Date: 28/10/2017, a customer aged 25-44 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Wow great price, great package. Thorpe Park was brill then hotel wow made me feel like royalty. Many thanks. See more
Wow great price, great package. Thorpe Park was brill then hotel wow made me feel like royalty. Many thanks. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Thorpe Park: 5 out of 5
- Indian at crown plaza hotel: 5 out of 5
Stay Date: 07/2019, lagi1389 wrote this review.
We have spent a weekend in this hotel mostly doing nothing, as we just wanted to rest. The room was sooo nice and tidy, study Is friendly and helpful. There is a swimming pol and sauna If you are interested, but we Didnt Have a chance to use it yet. … See more
We have spent a weekend in this hotel mostly doing nothing, as we just wanted to rest. The room was sooo nice and tidy, study Is friendly and helpful. There is a swimming pol and sauna If you are interested, but we Didnt Have a chance to use it yet. Breakfast was beautiful, you have a buffet but if you are feeling fancy you can order ala Cart as well. Overall a great experience, would deiffinitely recommend! Collapse
Sadly not a great trip
Stay Date: 07/2019, NeilR513 wrote this review.
I often stay here both on business and pleasure. Sadly, standards in some rooms appear to be dropping. I would not stay in the first room I was given as it was filthy. I complained and the team at the front desk did move me to a much cleaner room. It… See more
I often stay here both on business and pleasure. Sadly, standards in some rooms appear to be dropping. I would not stay in the first room I was given as it was filthy. I complained and the team at the front desk did move me to a much cleaner room. It is a shame because, as my previous reviews suggest, its normally great! Get your standards back up please CP. Collapse
Stay Date: 07/2019, Amanda S wrote this review.
The staff make this hotel. Yes the rooms are dated but the bed is comfortable and the room is clean. What makes this hotel is the staff, they are all happy and go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay. From check in, lounge staff and rest… See more
The staff make this hotel. Yes the rooms are dated but the bed is comfortable and the room is clean. What makes this hotel is the staff, they are all happy and go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay. From check in, lounge staff and restaurant staff they are fantastic. We have stayed here twice before and the same staff are still here each year we stay, which is a good reflection on the management. Izzy at the restaurant is a delight and made sure my special dietary requirements were met. We will see you again next year. Thank you Collapse
Stay Date: 07/2019, Thefatladysang wrote this review.
This hotel seemed farther from Heathrow than some others. The cab ride from the airport cost us $22 with tip. We learned about the Hoppa bus service after that, which costs $5 per person for the trip (download the app). But the bottom line is, this h… See more
This hotel seemed farther from Heathrow than some others. The cab ride from the airport cost us $22 with tip. We learned about the Hoppa bus service after that, which costs $5 per person for the trip (download the app). But the bottom line is, this hotel was not as close to LHR as it was made to seem. If they'd had a free airport shuttle service, all would have been forgiven but, alas, there was no such thing. Our room and bathroom were clean and perfectly adequate, and the beds were comfortable. The lobby and surrounding areas were perhaps a bit dated but not abhorrently so. I found the front desk staff to be a rather noxious combination of "I don't know" and "I don't care." Friendliness was altogether absent, and their level of ignorance about transportation options between the hotel and airport was appalling. I would stay here again, but only after checking other options. Collapse
A sinking ship! Avoid!!
Stay Date: 06/2019, Navilluso wrote this review.
1) Sewer & drain stench lingered around the main entrance & the same was replicated by the main lifts. It was stomach-wrenching. 2) Not welcomed as a IHG Priority Club Member. 3) Reception Staff chatting amongst themselves & didn’t stop despite not… See more
1) Sewer & drain stench lingered around the main entrance & the same was replicated by the main lifts. It was stomach-wrenching. 2) Not welcomed as a IHG Priority Club Member. 3) Reception Staff chatting amongst themselves & didn’t stop despite noticing our arrival. 4) Attitude of Receptionist was rude, abrupt & entirely disinterested in extending any pleasantries or acceptable level of customer service or hospitality & they even seem annoyed that their personal chit-chat had been disrupted! 5) Allocated Club Room, NON-SMOKING, absolutely stunk of smoke; housekeeping must have noticed as the stench was unavoidable, (unless of course it was Housekeeping whom was responsible) & the sliding doors had been left ajar by way of ventilating the bedroom. 6) Had to physically return to Reception with x4 suitcases to complain since none of the Reception Team answered my ongoing telephone call to Reception from the smoke-filled room; yet Receptionists still chatting amongst themselves as they were upon arrival. 7) No apology or sense of concern or embarrassment for our inconvenience or this blatantly incompetent offering of Hotel accommodation. 8) Second allocated Club Room, NON-SMOKING bedroom was smoke-free yet musty & the same drab, dated decor, shabby thread-bare carpets, damaged furniture; both the first & the second bedrooms were as equally old fashioned & literally in a time warp, in urgent need of a refurbishment. 9) The Club Lounge was equally dated, drab & in urgent need of a refurbishment too. The furniture was tired, damaged & litter remained upon tables which was dirty & very poor standards of cleanliness. There were no all-day tea & coffee facilities, the coffee machine was broken & the Club Lounge Business facilities were out of order; all of which eroded the intended point of paying a premium for a Club bedroom. 10) The hot food offering was pizza (Margarita & Chips) it was like a scene from a cheap road side cafe, minimal quantities which were pounced upon by Guests, leaving little or none for those ill prepared for the feeding-time at the zoo charge! 11) Cheaper & more convenient to get an Uber independently of the Hotel’s Terminal 5 Shuttle bus; Uber cost £25 A cited formal complaint was responded to by Management with various eye-rolling excuses & platitudes & the gesture of goodwill offer of a discounted rate upon my return; I wouldn’t return to stay here if it was free, never mind pay to stay here again! In short, avoid avoid avoid; this Hotel is a sinking ship, the Staff are beyond disinterested & the overall facilities are just about three (3) star! Collapse
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Star Rating Description - Hotel
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.