The Britannia Hotel
Per Person Per Night
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Save 17%
- Save weekround when staying 3 nights
- Valid 01 Nov 18 to 28 Dec 18, 03 Jan 19 to 31 Mar 19, 01 Jul 19 to 31 Aug 19
- Save 8%
- Save weekround when staying from 1 to 2 nights, booked up to 30 days in advance
- Valid 01 Nov 18 to 28 Dec 18, 03 Jan 19 to 31 Mar 19, 01 Apr 19 to 30 Jun 19, 01 Jul 19 to 31 Aug 19, 01 Sep 19 to 31 Oct 19
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
The Britannia Hotel in Rome is a boutique hotel set in the heart of the capital with a distinctive British atmosphere. Located only 200 metres from the Repubblica Metro Station, getting around Rome is no trouble at all, meaning you can visit famous landmarks such as the Teatro dell’Opera di Roma opera house and the Colosseum.
Each of the elegant rooms within The Britannia Hotel are designed with your comfort in mind and careful attention is paid to every detail. Large beds with soft mattresses and top quality linens guarantee a restful night’s sleep. Guests can enjoy use of modern facilities including a kettle for making hot beverages, LCD satellite TV, telephone, in room safe, ironing facilities, mini bar with complimentary items on arrival, air conditioning, WiFi and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer.
At The Britannia Hotel each day begins with a tasty American Buffet breakfast to set you up for the day with a wholesome and carefully thought out selection of foods. You can also spend any spare time relaxing and enjoying a refreshing cocktail crafted by the expert barmen, in a calm and intimate setting, in the Lounge Bar.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 33
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Name: Repubblica (Line A)
- Distance: 300 metres
- Name: Termini Station
- Distance: 1 kilometre
- Name: FCO - Fiumicino
- Distance: 29 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Repubblica (Line A) Distance: 300 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Termini Station Distance: 1 kilometre
- Nearest Airport Name: Fco - Fiumicino Distance: 29 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Rome & Area, view our hotels in Rome & Area page.
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Star Rating Description - Hotel
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.