Tears for Fears at The O2 Arena
The O2 , Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.
1/1: See the iconic Tears for Fears live at London's famous O2 Arena
- Sing along to 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' and 'Shout'
- Joining Tears For Fears on tour is three-times BRIT Award-winner and Grammy-nominee Alison Moyet.
- This is the band's first UK and Ireland Tour since 2005
- Includes Premium Seats & entrance to the American Express VIP lounge
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your event break
Tears for Fears at The O2 Arena Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
About Tears for Fears
Having sold 30 million albums worldwide, performed to countless sold out audiences, and won various awards, Tears For Fears – Roland Orzabal (vocals, guitar, keyboards) and Curt Smith (vocals, bass, keyboards) – are one of the most influential bands to have come out of the UK. With a catalogue of classic albums namely the gold-certified debut The Hurting (1983), quintuple-platinum BRIT Award-winning Songs from the Big Chair (1985), and Seeds of Love (1989) and a string of huge hits, including classics such as 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World,' 'Shout,' 'Mad World,' 'Head Over Heels,' 'Woman In Chains,' these shows are not to be missed.
Tears for Fears at The O2 Arena Highlights
- Hit songs from throughout their career
- Powerful vocals
- Includes 1-night London hotel stay + Tears for Fears ticket
About The O2
Since it opened in 2007, The O2 Arena has gone on to become the world’s premier music and entertainment venue, regularly welcoming over a million guests through its doors each year. Located in the former Millennium Dome, The O2 is easily reached from central London via tube on the Jubilee Line and also by bus, Thames clipper boat and even by cable car! There are a wide variety of restaurants and bars in the complex as well as a multi-screen cinema and a nightclub.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017