Take That Greatest Hits Tour
The O2 , Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.
1/1: Take That Greatest Hits Tour - May 2019
- Sing along to #1 hits like 'Back for Good' and 'Never Forget'
- A great concert to see with your friends
- Includes Premium Seats & entrance to American Express VIP lounge
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your event break
Take That Greatest Hits Tour Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Take That Greatest Hits Tour at The O2 Arena
Join Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, and Howard Donald as they celebrate their 30th anniversary with Take That’s Greatest Hits Tour. The band will play 8 shows at The O2 on May 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th in 2019. Relive your childhood with #1 hits like ‘Back for Good’ and ‘Never Forget’ as they take you on a journey through the band’s history. With six #1 albums and over 45 million records sold, Take That will perform all the usual favourites as well as reworked singles from their new album ‘Odyssey’. Supported by the legend that is Rick Astley, the much-anticipated tour is sure to be a show to remember.
Take That Greatest Hits Tour at The O2 Arena Highlights
- Celebrate Take That's 30th anniversary with Gary, Mark, and Howard
- Sing along to old favourites as well as reworked material from their new album 'Odyssey'
- Includes 1-night hotel stay + Take That ticket
About The O2
Since it opened in 2007 The O2 Arena has gone on to become the world’s premier music and entertainment venue, regularly welcoming over a million guests through its doors each year. Located in the former Millennium Dome, The O2 is easily reached from central London via tube on the Jubilee Line and also by bus, Thames clipper boat and even by cable car! There are a wide variety of restaurants and bars in the complex as well as a multi-screen cinema and a nightclub.
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line
- Nearest Rail Name: Westcombe Park
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017