Quincy Jones - presents: Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad
The O2 , Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.
1/1: Event Image
- Listen to a live symphony orchestra conducted by Quincy Jones and Jules Buckley
- Experience Michael Jackson's iconic albums 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller' and 'Bad' like you've never experienced them before
- Includes Premium Seats & entrance to American Express VIP lounge
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your event break
Quincy Jones - presents: Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Quincy Jones at The O2 Arena
Live in concert for the very first time, Quincy Jones takes to The O2’s stage on Sunday 23 June for one night only. The aptly named ‘Quincy Jones presents: Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad’ is sure to wow audiences with its live symphony orchestra, co-conducted by Quincy and Jules Buckley. Performing 3 of Michael Jackson’s iconic albums back to back, all of which Quincy produced, experience ‘Off The Wall’, ‘Thriller’ and ‘Bad’ like you’ve never experienced them before.
Quincy Jones at The O2 Arena Highlights
- Listen to a live symphony orchestra perform Michael Jackson’s famous hits, including Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough, Beat It, Billie Jean, and Smooth Criminal
- Watch never before seen footage of Quincy discussing the making of ‘Off The Wall’, ‘Thriller’ and ‘Bad’
- Surprise guest artists who will also perform live
- Includes 1-night hotel stay + Quincy Jones ticket
About The O2
Since it opened in 2007, The O2 Arena has gone on to become the world’s premier music and entertainment venue, regularly welcoming over a million guests through its doors each year. Located in the former Millennium Dome, The O2 is easily reached from central London via tube on the Jubilee Line and also by bus, Thames clipper boat and even by cable car! There are a wide variety of restaurants and bars in the complex as well as a multi-screen cinema and a nightclub.
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line
- Nearest Rail Name: Westcombe Park
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017