Nile Rodgers and CHIC
The O2 , Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.
- Hear classic Chic songs like “Le Freak” and “Good Times”
- See Nile Rodgers' first headline arena tour at the O2 in London
- Nile Rodgers was recently appointed the Chairman of the Songwriters Hall of Fame
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your event break
Nile Rodgers and CHIC Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This event is currently not available.
About Nile Rodgers & CHIC
Fresh from a series of summer shows around the UK this year, Nile Rodgers has announced a new arena tour which will be stopping at the O2 in London on Wednesday 19th December 2018.
Nile Rodgers & CHIC recently teamed up with Mura Masa, Cosha and Vic Mensa for the release of ‘Till The World Falls’ which quickly became one of the big hits of the summer. The single was taken from the group’s new album It’s About Time, their first new album in 25 years, which is set to be released on 28th September 2018.
Although he enjoyed a hit-laden career with Disco group Chic, Nile Rodgers has since become more famous for producing and performing with some of the biggest names in pop and rock music. David Bowie, Madonna, Duran Duran, Daft Punk, INXS, Robert Plant, Diana Ross and Grace Jones are just a few of the artists to have collaborated with Rodgers during his career.
His shows these days feature a range of songs from his days with Chic as well as covers of some of his best-known collaborations such as ‘Let’s Dance’, ‘Get Lucky’ and ‘Notorious’. In April 2017, Rodgers was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for Musical Excellence.
Chic feat. Nile Rodgers Highlights
- Classic Chic songs like “Le Freak” and “Good Times”
- Cover versions of songs by Nile Rodger’s collaborators like David Bowie and Daft Punk
- Includes 1-night hotel stay + Nile Rodgers and CHIC ticket
About The O2
Since it opened in 2007 The O2 Arena has gone on to become the world’s premier music and entertainment venue, regularly welcoming over a million guests through its doors each year. Located in the former Millennium Dome, The O2 is easily reached from central London via tube on the Jubilee Line and also by bus, Thames clipper boat and even by cable car! There are a wide variety of restaurants and bars in the complex as well as a multi-screen cinema and a nightclub.
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line
- Nearest Rail Name: Westcombe Park
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017