Jeff Lynne's E.L.O. at The O2 Arena
The O2 , Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.
1/1: Jeff Lynne's E.L.O.
- Includes Premium Seats or Barstools & entrance to the American Express VIP lounge
- Sold over 50 million records worldwide
- Performing all-time classics such as "Living Thing" and "Shine A Little Love"
- Recently inducted to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your event break
Jeff Lynne's E.L.O. at The O2 Arena Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This event is currently not available.
About Jeff Lynne's E.L.O.
After the massive success of Jeff Lynne’s E.L.O. “Wembley or Bust” live album, Jeff Lynne and the Electric Light Orchestra are making an unmissable return to London’s O2 Arena on the 17th, 20th & 21st October 2018!
In true Jeff Lynne style, the talented singer-songwriter brings his fantastic live show back to the O2 Arena. Jeff Lynne’s E.L.O. will be performing many of their much loved tracks including timeless classics like “Mr. Blue Sky”, “Don’t Bring Me Down” and “Telephone Line”.
Recent inductees to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. E.L.O. have sold over 50 million records worldwide, including 26 UK Top 40 singles. The production is set to be a fantastic blend of the most recognisable rock, pop and classical music in the world.
Jeff Lynne's E.L.O. Highlights
- The Electric Light Orchestra returns to The O2 Arena
- Recent inductees to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame perform top singles including "Mr. Blue Sky".
- Includes 1-night hotel stay + Jeff Lynne's E.L.O. ticket (Premium Seats or Barstools)
About The O2
Since it opened in 2007 The O2 Arena has gone on to become the world’s premier music and entertainment venue, regularly welcoming over a million guests through its doors each year. Located in the former Millennium Dome, The O2 is easily reached from central London via tube on the Jubilee Line and also by bus, Thames clipper boat and even by cable car! There are a wide variety of restaurants and bars in the complex as well as a multi-screen cinema and a nightclub.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017