Bluesfest presents Chic feat. Nile Rodgers at The O2 with selected hotels
1/1: The Hitmaker brings his Chic show to The O2 Arena
- Nile Rodgers was inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in 2017
- Nile Rodgers has worked with some of the biggest names in the music industry
- You may get to hear his top collaborations such as “Let’s Dance”, “Get Lucky”
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your event break
Bluesfest presents Chic feat. Nile Rodgers at The O2 with selected hotels Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This event is currently not available.
About Chic feat. Nile Rodgers
Fresh from a show stopping set at Glastonbury, music legend Nile Rodgers comes to The O2 in October 2017. Although he enjoyed a hit-laden career with Disco group Chic, Nile Rodgers has since become more famous for producing and performing with some of the biggest names in pop and rock music. David Bowie, Madonna, Duran Duran, Daft Punk, INXS, Robert Plant, Diana Ross and Grace Jones are just a few of the artists to have collaborated with Rodgers during his career.
His shows these days feature a range of songs from his days with Chic as well as covers of some of his best known collaborations such as “Let’s Dance”, “Get Lucky” and “Notorious”. In April 2017, Rodgers was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for Musical Excellence.
Chic feat. Nile Rodgers Highlights
- Classic Chic songs like “Le Freak” and “Good Times”
- Cover versions of songs by Nile Rodger’s collaborators like David Bowie and Daft Punk
- Includes 1-night hotel stay + Chic feat. Nile Rodgers ticket
About The O2
Since it opened in 2007 The O2 Arena has gone on to become the world’s premier music and entertainment venue, regularly welcoming over a million guests through its doors each year. Located in the former Millennium Dome, The O2 is easily reached from central London via tube on the Jubilee Line and also by bus, Thames clipper boat and even by cable car! There are a wide variety of restaurants and bars in the complex as well as a multi-screen cinema and a nightclub.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017