Barry Manilow Live in London at The O2 Arena
The O2 , Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.
1/1: The legendary singer returns to The O2 in 2018
- Barry Manilow has sold over 80 million records
- Includes Premium Seats & entrance to American Express VIP lounge
- Classic hits like “Copacabana” and “Mandy"
- Celebrating of his newest album "This is My Town: Songs of New York"
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on 01904 717 362, who will be happy to help.
Book your event break
Barry Manilow Live in London at The O2 Arena Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
About Barry Manilow
Multi-award winning pop superstar Barry Manilow will take to the stage at London’s O2 Arena in celebration of his newest number one album, “This is My Town: Songs of New York” as well as performing his greatest hits like “Copacabana” and “Mandy”. Make sure you don’t miss out on these three special London shows, an absolute must-see for Barry Manilow fans!
A true legend of the music scene, Barry Manilow’s career has spanned over 50 years during which time he has sold over 80 million records. Among his many awards include prestigious Emmy, Grammy and Tony awards as well as an induction into the Songwriter's Hall of Fame. Despite entering his seventh decade, Barry Manilow continues to perform around the world including a long residency at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel and appearances on Broadway.
Barry Manilow Highlights
- Classic hits like “Copacabana” and “Mandy”
- Great new songs from his latest album “This is My Town: Songs of New York”
- Includes 1-night hotel stay + Barry Manilow ticket
About The O2
Since it opened in 2007 The O2 Arena has gone on to become the world’s premier music and entertainment venue, regularly welcoming over a million guests through its doors each year. Located in the former Millennium Dome, The O2 is easily reached from central London via tube on the Jubilee Line and also by bus, Thames clipper boat and even by cable car! There are a wide variety of restaurants and bars in the complex as well as a multi-screen cinema and a nightclub.
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line
- Nearest Rail Name: Westcombe Park
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017