Number of hotels in this location - 78
Whether you want to get away from it all and reconnect with nature in the gorgeous Welsh countryside or enjoy an exciting city break and experience a new and distinctive culture, our hotels in Wales have something to offer. From luxury retreats to budget city accommodation, you’re sure to find something that suits your needs.
Our great value two night dinner deals – with dinner included on the first night of your stay – are a particularly good option when you’re looking to book a weekend away. Our Wales hotels are amongst the best when you want a relaxing getaway, and several make for an ideal spa breaks.
- For cosmopolitan cities, there’s nowhere finer than the exciting Welsh capital and our hotels in Cardiff are the perfect choice if you like your fine dining, world-class sporting events and fabulous shopping – it’s also something of a pilgrimage site for fans of Doctor Who!
- Our hotels in Swansea are similarly popular for discovering this cultural and historic city; seek out the birthplace of Dylan Thomas, visit Swansea Castle or simply take in the rugged and incredibly pretty coastline of Swansea Bay.
- Probably the most family-friendly stop of the three-peak challenge, Snowdonia is a must for fans of hiking and outdoor activities – discover the great outdoors and stay at one of our North Wales hotels.
- Equally stunning, the Brecon Beacons National Park is another area of outstanding natural beauty not to be missed by nature-lovers; the area is easily accessible from both our hotels in South Wales and our Central Wales hotels.
An excellent choice for your next short break, take a look at our fantastic range of hotels in Wales in the list below.
Choose Hotels by Availability
Hotels in Wales
Escape to the Welsh countryside at one of our fabulous hotels in Central Wales – a great choice for a short break or retreat. If you haven’t already seen it, this utterly picturesque part of the world is a must-visit, and a break here is just as fast-paced or laid back as you make it.
An excellent location for a relaxing break, it’s also worth considering our hotels in Central Wales when you want an active holiday too. Popular with hikers and for outdoor activity pursuit, the whole family can get involved in country walks, horse-trekking, rock-climbing or water sports.
- Check out our Llandrindod Wells hotels and discover this pretty Powys spa town famous for its annual Victorian Festival; a much-visited tourist spot since the mid-18th century, don’t miss the town’s distinctive architecture and pretty man-made lake.
- The pretty lakes of the Elan Valley are also well worth a visit; Lake Vyrnwy is a particularly gorgeous spot for a short break and a popular retreat – it’s breath-taking stone dam was the first of its kind in the world, and is surrounded by special conservation areas that make this a unique getaway destination.
- Relax and unwind as you enjoy the peace and solitude that our Central Wales hotels afford, or take the opportunity to explore Wales; with must-see coastal town Aberystwyth within easy reach to the west, the stunning Brecon Beacons to the south and Snowdonia to the north-west, there’s plenty to see and do around Wales.
A superb choice for your next short break, check out our hotels in Central Wales in the list below.
Reconnect with nature and choose a peaceful retreat away from it all, or take the family and seek out the wealth of places to see and things to do; our hotels in North Wales are simply perfect for a short break.
Our North Wales hotels will give you the chance to discover the bustling and vibrant towns and villages of this distinctive and pretty part of the world. Whether you find yourself in Bangor, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, or a whole host of other top North Wales destinations, be sure not to miss out on the unique culture and excellent quality of life that the locals enjoy.
- Ideal for an active weekend away, discover the outdoor adventure playground that is North Wales when you book one of our hotels in Snowdonia – Mount Snowdon itself is the big draw, the most family-friendly mountain of the three peaks challenge, whilst the Snowdon Mountain Railway is a good option with the kids.
- For a traditional seaside break with the whole family, where’s better than our hotels in Llandudno? Home to the longest pier in Wales and lots of very good fish & chips, don’t miss the spectacular views from the Great Orme headland.
- Our hotels in Anglesey, the largest Welsh island, are perfect for visiting its top attractions – pretty port town Holyhead over on Holy Island, Anglesey Abbey, the Anglesey Sea Zoo and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, the village with the longest place name in Britain.
An excellent choice for your next short break destination, check out our list of hotels in North Wales in the list below.
Whatever you fancy from your next short break – a cosmopolitan city break with great dining and fab shopping, or a peaceful retreat away from it all where you can reconnect with mother nature – our hotels in South Wales make for the perfect destination. Enjoy one of our great value dinner deals, an ultra-relaxing spa break, or simply pick a hotel in a great location for your needs; from budget accommodation to luxury retreats, we have something to suit everyone.
Our South Wales hotels include breaks in bustling Cardiff, cultural Swansea and historic Newport – the three biggest cities in the country. Our hotels in South Wales can easily be used as a base from which to discover the utterly gorgeous Brecon Beacons National Park, a must-see for all fans of outdoor pursuits.
- One of the most exciting cultural hubs in the UK, the Welsh capital is a must; our hotels in Cardiff are ideally placed for visits to Cardiff Castle and the Millennium Stadium, as well as being a pilgrimage site for all fans of Doctor Who.
- Set in the birthplace of Dylan Thomas, our hotels in Swansea are an excellent choice if you want to visit the inspiring and rugged coastline of Swansea Bay or the impressive Swansea Grand Theatre.
- Home of a stunning cathedral, castle and Roman walls, as well as the renowned Celtic Manor Golf Resort, don’t miss our hotels in Newport for a historic city break with a difference.
- Breaks are just as relaxed or high-octane as you want them to be when you choose our Brecon Beacons hotels – whether you prefer afternoon tea or abseiling, this is the place to be.
A superb choice for your next short break, check out our list of hotels in South Wales in the list below.
Famed for the beautiful coastline of Pembrokeshire there is plenty to keep you busy in West Wales. Visit the ancient Cathedral at St David's, take a trip to nearby Caldey Island, watch dolphins and Wales off the coast or enjoy an adventure in one of the regions many castles. The medieval town of Tenby has plenty of character and offers three blue flag beaches.
Please note that information contained in these location guides was correct at the time of research, but may be liable to change. Any mentioned attractions/points of interest can change or close. Maps are a guide only. If you do find any inaccuracies or know of something you feel deserves inclusion in our guides, please email your comments to email@example.com.