The Sorrentine Peninsula and Capri 3 day 2 Night Tour from Rome
Viale Castro Pretorio, 124, , 00185.
1/1: Enjoy the scenic views of Italy, including those of Capri, on this interesting tour
Book your attraction break
The Sorrentine Peninsula and Capri 3 day 2 Night Tour from Rome Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
The Sorrentine Peninsula & Capri 3 day 2 Night Tour from Rome
Explore this fascinating part of Italy from Rome on this fabulous tour.
About The Sorrentine Peninsula & Capri 3 day 2 Night Tour from Rome
Day 1 - depart Rome
• Set out for Naples by coach from Rome with a guide.
• Enjoy a walking tour, followed by lunch. Admire the stunning Duomo, completed in the 14th century, and learn about the city’s rich history, dating from the 8th century BC.
• Continue on to Pompeii, with entrance included. Learn about the history of this fascinating archaeological site and discover what happened on the fateful night of 24th August, 79AD.
• After time to explore, proceed to Sorrento for dinner and an overnight stay
Day 2 – Capri
• This morning take a ferry to Capri, where you have time to explore. Capri Town occupies an incredible position overlooking the marina and the sparkling Mediterranean, offering incredible views in all directions
• Also included today is a minibus excursion to Anacapri, perched on the slopes of Mount Solaro. Enjoy the laid-back feel of the village, where you can catch glimpses of the sea in all directions
• Transfer back to Sorrento Day 3 - Sorrento and return to Rome
• Today you have time to explore Sorrento. This picturesque town, perched on cliffs overlooking the sea, has a vibrant atmosphere and is an excellent place to stroll around. Enjoy lunch in one of the many sea-food restaurants, or pick up some souvenirs from one of the cobbled streets of the Old Town.
• Pick up for the return to Rome at 1530, arriving at approximately 2100.
The Sorrentine Peninsula & Capri 3 day 2 Night Tour from Rome Highlights
- Enjoy free time in Amalfi
- Tuck into fresh seafood in Sorrento
- Admire the views on a ferry to Capri
- Enjoy a visit to Blue Grotto (weather permitting)
- Includes entrance fees to all attractions
What Makes it Super
All coach travel to the various locations is included!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017