Shakespeare's Houses - Three House Pass
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, The Shakespeare Centre, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QW.
- Fan of Shakespeare and history? Then this pass is ideal for you!
- All houses open between 10.00am - 5.00pm
- A fun day out for the whole family!
Book your attraction break
Shakespeare's Houses - Three House Pass Ticket + Hotel Packages
Shakespeare's Houses - 3 House Pass Breaks
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust is the world's leading charity in promoting the work, life and times of William Shakespeare. Visit the any three of the five historic Shakespeare Houses & Gardens in Stratford upon Avon and enjoy unique, entertaining and dramatic days out.
About Shakespeare's Houses - Three House Pass
With so many houses to visit, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Options include Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Mary Arden’s Farm, Hall’s Croft and Harvard House: Stratford’s Hidden Gem.
Shakespeare’s Houses – Three House Pass Highlights
- Enjoy live theatre every day in the gardens of Shakespeare’s Birthplace with costumed actors performing excerpts from Shakespeare's plays
- Explore nine acres of gardens, grounds and woodland walks at Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- Have a go at archery at Mary Arden’s Farm
- Sit back in the inviting café at Hall’s Croft
- Discover the elaborately carved façade, one of the only remaining preserved townhouses in Stratford-upon-Avon, at Harvard House
What Makes it Super
By visiting three of these five houses, you’ll get a real feel for how Shakespearean folk lived!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016