Shakespeare's Houses - 3 House Pass Ticket & Hotel Deals
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, The Shakespeare Centre, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QW.
1/1: Discover how people lived in Shakespearean times
- Fan of Shakespeare and history? Then this pass is ideal for you!
- All houses open between 10.00am - 5.00pm
- A fun day out for the whole family!
Book your attraction break
Shakespeare's Houses - 3 House Pass Ticket + Hotel Packages
Shakespeare's Houses - 3 House Pass Breaks
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust is the world's leading charity in promoting the work, life and times of William Shakespeare. Visit the any three of the five historic Shakespeare Houses & Gardens in Stratford upon Avon and enjoy unique, entertaining and dramatic days out.
About Shakespeare's Houses - Three House Pass
With so many houses to visit, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Options include Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Mary Arden’s Farm, Hall’s Croft and Shakespeare's New Place. Also, discover where William Shakespeare was educated and inspired to become the world's greatest playwright at Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall.
Winter opening hours until 20th March, all houses open at 10 and last entry is 4pm except Hall's Croft which is 11am - 4pm. Summer hours start 21 March when all houses open at 9am with last entry at 5pm. (The only exceptions are Mary Arden's Farm and Halls' Croft which open 10am - 5pm)
Shakespeare’s Houses – Three House Pass Highlights
- Enjoy live theatre every day in the gardens of Shakespeare’s Birthplace with costumed actors performing excerpts from Shakespeare's plays
- Explore nine acres of gardens, grounds and woodland walks at Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- Have a go at archery at Mary Arden’s Farm (closed for winter - November to March, reopens 18 March 2017)
- Sit back in the inviting café at Hall’s Croft
- Walk in Shakespeare's footsteps on the site of his family home with wonderful gardens, sculptures and a contemporary exhibition
What Makes it Super
By visiting three of these five houses, you’ll get a real feel for how Shakespearean folk lived!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017