Shakespeare's Globe Tour & Exhibition Ticket & Hotel Deals
21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, SE1 9DT.
Book your attraction break
Shakespeare's Globe Tour & Exhibition Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This attraction is currently not available.
Shakespeare's Globe Breaks
Located on London’s scenic Southbank, Shakespeare’s Globe is the spiritual home of Shakespeare’s world-famous plays.
About Shakespeare's Globe Tour
The Globe theatre was reconstructed in the 1990s and follows the plans of the 1599 original which was just yards away. It features an excellent exhibition which will teach you all about Shakespeare’s life and his life’s works, and there is also an open-air theatre where plays are still staged to this day.
Shakespeare's Globe Tour Highlights
- See how the extraordinary Elizabethan costumes were created for the iconic plays
- Walk through the distinctive ‘wooden O’ open-air theatre and you will see the posh seats tucked under the thatched roof
- Discover the secrets behind all the blood and gore in the visual effects
What Makes it Super
Simply a must for any literary fans when visiting London, Shakespeare’s Globe is a special site which pays homage to one of the greatest writers of all time. Through the like-for-like reconstruction, you can experience the old-worldly feel of the original theatre while listening to recordings of the finest Shakespearean actors bringing the Bard’s words to life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017