Royal Albert Hall and Afternoon Tea/Grand Tour Ticket & Hotel Deals
1/1: Attraction Image
- Take a tour of this iconic building before tucking into a delicious afternoon tea
- A great day out to share with friends!
- All tours last one hour and the overall experience will last approximately 2-2.5 hours
Book your attraction break
Royal Albert Hall and Afternoon Tea/Grand Tour Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
This attraction is currently not available.
Royal Albert Hall & Afternoon Tea/Grand Tour Breaks
Enjoy a truly regal day out at the Royal Albert Hall, complete with afternoon tea and a grand tour
About Royal Albert Hall & Afternoon Tea/Grand Tour
Take a fascinating one-hour Grand Tour of the building followed by a beautiful Afternoon Tea in the elegant surroundings of the Hall’s Verdi restaurant. Enjoy traditional treats, savouries, finger sandwiches and a pot of the finest East India Company tea.
Royal Albert Hall & Afternoon Tea/Grand Tour Highlights
- Indulge in a quintessentially British afternoon tea experience in London’s most iconic venue
- Enjoy beautiful views overlooking the Royal College of Music
- Gain exclusive access to the Royal areas of the Hall
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the stunning auditorium
- Afternoon Tea is provided by Rhubarb Food Design Ltd and East India Company
What Makes it Super
The tour may include opportunities to see artists rehearsing for their evening performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017