South Shore Adventure Ticket & Hotel Deals
- A wonderful excursion to enjoy with a loved one!
- Standing at 60m, Skogagfoss is one of Iceland's biggest waterfalls
- Iceland is also known as 'The Land of Fire and Ice'
Book your attraction break
South Shore Adventure Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
South Shore Adventure Breaks
A wonderful excursion from Reykjavik which is perfect for nature lovers, the South Shore Adventure showcases some of Iceland’s most breathtaking sights.
About South Shore Adventure
A scenic tour along out of Reykjavik along the south coast, a knowledgeable guide will accompany you on your trip to the quaint village of Vík í Mýrdal, renowned for its jagged and impressive cliffs. Along the way you will see two of Iceland’s most famous waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss, as well as lots of impressive glaciers and jagged cliffs.
South Shore Adventure Highlights
- See Iceland's most famous glaciers up close
- Walk along the spectacular black Lava-tinted sand beaches
- See Iceland’s famous Skógafoss waterfall which has an impressive 196ft drop
What Makes it Super
This tour includes pick-up from your hotel which makes it an easy and convenient way to see the surrounding natural wonders of Iceland. With a guide leading the tour, you will be able to find out lots about Iceland’s history, geography and impressive natural landscape.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017