Golden Circle from Reykjavik Ticket & Hotel Deals
- See the natural wonders of Iceland with this interesting and awe-inspiring trip
- All tours depart from Reykjavik
- Great to enjoy with the family!
Book your attraction break
Golden Circle from Reykjavik Ticket + Hotel Packages
Golden Circle from Reykjavik Breaks
Don't miss out on the fascinating experience the Golden Circle gives you. You can walk around the world-famous Geysir geothermal area, a geothermal field where hot springs are in abundance, geysers explode and pools of mud bubble.
About Golden Circle from Reykjavik
You also stop by the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall and visit Þinghvellir National Park, the original site of the oldest existing parliament in the world. There the great Atlantic rift is clearly visible, a rift that is slowly pulling Iceland apart along tectonic plates. Additionally, the tour includes a visit to the idyllic Friðheimar greenhouse cultivation centre, where you can learn about the magic behind growing delicious, pesticide-free tomatoes and cucumbers with the aid of the geothermal heat that Iceland has in abundance. Please note, this is only available on the full day tour!
Golden Circle from Reykjavik Highlights
- You can choose to take a Full Day Tour, Morning or Afternoon Tour once you've selected your dates
- Includes bus fare with pick up from hotel 30 minutes before departure
- Includes entrance to the Geysir Museum
- Includes a helpful guide throughout the tour
- Enjoy incredible views throughout the day
What Makes it Super
This tour is the perfect way to explore the natural beauty of Iceland within a day
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016