Vintage London Bus Tours Ticket & Hotel Deals
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 9TP.
1/1: Attraction Image
Book your attraction break
Vintage London Bus Tours Ticket + Hotel Packages
Vintage London Bus Tours Breaks
Discover the sights and attractions of London on board a Vintage double-decker Bus, complete with either fish & chip lunch or champagne afternoon tea on the River Thames.
About Vintage London Bus Tours
A great way to explore the English capital, Vintage London Bus Tours enables you to see the London sights from a beautifully restored double-decker bus, including fantastic views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the iconic London Eye. You can take lots of pictures as the tour stops at Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London, before returning to the bus and getting the opportunity to see the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
Vintage London Bus Tours Highlights
- The beautifully restored Vintage bus you’ll be travelling on is 50-years-old
- Sights include Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, The London Eye, Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London
- Includes a delicious fish and chip lunch tour at the Victoria Pub or a champagne afternoon tea on the River Thames
- Watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony (morning tour only)
What Makes it Super
It’s a great attraction for all ages to see the sights of London and it has something to cater for all tastes. The 3.5-hour tour includes a live professional guide and has plenty of opportunities for photo stops. There are also two options for lunch too, where you can either enjoy a fish and chip lunch or a Thames Cruise with champagne afternoon tea.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016