Iceland in a Nutshell Ticket & Hotel Deals
- Great for exploring Iceland's picturesque scenery with a loved one!
- Iceland is also known as 'The Land of Fire and Ice'
- Snaefellsjokull is one of Iceland's most famous glaciers & volcanos
Book your attraction break
Iceland in a Nutshell Ticket + Hotel Packages
The Wonders of Snaefellsnes Breaks
An excellent chance to see many of the features that make Iceland’s landscape so unique, the Wonders of Snaefellsnes tour from Reykjavik is a great Icelandic excursion.
About The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
A guided tour of the majestic Snaefellnes, this tour is an ideal and easy way to explore Iceland outside its capital. This tour showcases why the picturesque Snaefellsnes Peninsula has attracts swathes of visitors ever year. The tour highlights the most picturesque scenery, including beaches, towering mountains, volcanic craters, luscious valleys and impressive glaciers.
The Wonders of Snaefellsnes Highlights
- Walk the beautiful white- and black-lava tainted sandy beaches
- See the iconic Snaefellsjokull glacier, famous from Jules Verne’s classic ‘The Journey to the Centre of the Earth’
- Get ready for excellent photo opportunities, including mountains and volcanic craters
What Makes it Super
Witness incredible sights outside of the Icelandic capital, this tour shows you how all these wonderful natural features all co-exist in a perfect harmony – it’s a truly magical, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016