Tours of the Houses of Parliament Ticket & Hotel Deals
Houses of Parliament, Westminster, SW1A 0AA.
Book your attraction break
Tours of the Houses of Parliament Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Tours of the Houses of Parliament Breaks
Discover one of London’s most important buildings with a Tour of the Houses of Parliament.
About Tours of the Houses of Parliament
With a Tour of Houses of Parliament you can discover all about this iconic building’s history and role in modern-day London. On this tour you will also be able to discover many treasures within the building, including spectacular fixtures and fittings, the throne in the Lords chamber, and a rich collection of works of art. On the tour you will see the Lords and Commons Chambers plus other highlights such as Westminster Hall, the Queen's Robing Room, the Royal Gallery, Peers' Lobby, Central Lobby, Members' Lobby and St Stephen's Hall. You can choose either a self-guided audio tour which lasts approximately 60 minutes or a 90 minute guided tour led by a fully-qualified Blue Badge Guide.
Tours of the Houses of Parliament Highlights
- Discover 1000 years of the UK's political history
- Follow the processional route taken by Her Majesty the Queen when she performs the State Opening of Parliament
- Guided tours are led by a fully-qualified Blue Badge Guide
- Highlights include seeing Westminster Hall and the Queen's Robing Room
What Makes it Super
A great tour for anyone visiting London, this is a core part of British culture and is a great way to explore the history, politics and stunning architecture of the Houses of Parliament.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017