Full Day Magic of London with Champagne Tea plus Thames River Cruise
- A wonderful attraction to enjoy with a loved one!
- Built in the 1070s, The White Tower is the oldest part of the Tower of London
- The Beefeaters at the Tower of London are also referred to as 'Yeomen Warders'
Book your attraction break
Full Day Magic of London with Champagne Tea plus Thames River Cruise Ticket + Hotel Packages
Magic of London Breaks
The Full Day Magic of London Day Tour is a full day trip which offers a great way to see the most popular attractions and sights of the capital.
About Full Day Magic of London Tour
The ultimate London day trip, Full Day Magic of London is jam-packed with the most popular attractions and sights of the capital. Some sights and activities included in the Magic of London Tour include a champagne afternoon tea, a Thames River Cruise, a private tour of the Tower of London with a Beefeater as your guide, a trip to see the iconic Crown Jewels, a scenic drive around the sights of London, a professionally-guided tour of St Paul’s Cathedral, The Changing of the Guard (subject to availability) and a pub lunch stop in Whitehall (food/drink not included).
Full Day Magic of London Tour Highlights
- Indulge in a champagne afternoon tea in the Georgian Restaurant, overlooking the houses of Parliament
- Soak up the sights and enjoy a relaxing Thames River Cruise
- Enjoy a private tour of the Tower of London with a Beefeater as your guide
- See the iconic Changing of the Guard ceremony
What Makes it Super
It’s a great way to experience the ultimate London day out when on a short break in the capital, and you will be in the first group of the day to see the iconic Crown Jewels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016