Flanders Fields Museum Ticket & Hotel Deals
Flanders Fields Museum, Grote Markt 34, 8900.
Book your attraction break
Flanders Fields Museum Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Flanders Fields Museum Breaks
Over one hundred years since the start of the Great War, the incredibly moving and simply fascinating In Flanders Fields Museum is a great way to discover the First World War’s history.
About Flanders Fields Museum
A museum which artfully captures the story of the First World War and is housed in the iconic Ypres Cloth Halls. The museum pays homage to those lives lost during the international conflict which saw soldiers from five continents and fifty countries do battle in the Belgian war zone. The exhibition excellently captures both the local history – the area’s importance during the war – and the global context of the catastrophic World War. Set amongst the scarred landscape of the battlefields, be sure to arrange a visit to the Belfry for a better view of the surrounding fields that witnessed so much of the war’s bloodshed.
Flanders Fields Museum Highlights
- Visit the emotional site where thousands of soldiers battled in the War
- See hundreds of original artefacts and images from the war in the museum’s exhibition
- The museum shop is home to many First World War books, guides and other gift items
- Arrange a visit to the Belfry to see the Ypres Salient Battlefields from up high
What Makes it Super
The In Flanders Fields museum is an inspiring, emotional and educational attraction in Belgium where you can learn about the global story as well as the very personal and local history in Ypres through the exhibition and many interactive installations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017