The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Tickets & Hotel Deals
Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, EH1 2NG.
Book your attraction break
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Ticket + Hotel Packages
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Breaks
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is an incredible global display of culture and music set against the majestic backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
About The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Since it first took place in 1950 over 12 million people have travelled to Edinburgh to see the spectacular that is the Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Set against the magnificent backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, the Tattoo has an electric atmosphere, buzzing with visitors from across the globe all there to take part in this momentous event. The Edinburgh Tattoo features the world-famous Massed Pipes and Drums, and in a moment of calm the event closes with the haunting presence of the Lone Piper on the Castle ramparts.
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Highlights
- It hosts an audience of over 200,000 people each year
- 100 million television viewers watch the cultural spectacle each year
- Enjoy a wonderful musical events set against the backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
What Makes it Super
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo brings together a rich variety of cultures and heritage from across the globe, the Edinburgh Military Tattoo showcases impressive military precision, striking music and a whole host of entertainment - great fun for the whole family!
See the seating plan for The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo in images.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017