The View from The Shard - Hotel + Ticket Packages
The View from The Shard is London's newest and most exhilarating attraction
Select attraction dates
This ticket is valid for 1 day.
Children are aged between 4 - 16 years
About The View from The Shard -
Introducing The View from The Shard, London’s newest and most eagerly awaited attraction opened to the public on the of 1st February 2013. The View is a premium visitor experience situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe on floors 68, 69 and 72. It is almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London.
- Is 244m (800ft) high and provides spectacular 40 mile (64km) 360 degree views of the city and a unique encounter with The Shard.
- Is the highest vantage point from any building in Western Europe and the only place you can experience the whole of London all at once.
- Is the perfect first stop for all visitors to London – enabling them to experience the entire city like never before.
- Brings the remarkable views over London to life through 12 digital telescopes that are being used in Europe for the first time. They enable guests to see London by day, night and sunrise as well as providing information on over 250 landmarks in 10 languages.
- Provides a unique encounter with Renzo Piano’s Shard – including the opportunity to stand in the open air on Level 72 and gaze up into the very pinnacle of the building.
- Was opened on 1 February 2013 by Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London;
From the entrance at Joiner Street, you'll begin your exploration of the UK’s capital. Over 140 famous Londoners in playful juxtapositions. Around the gallery, animated maps and video screens set the historic context of The Shard’s London Bridge location – the oldest crossing point over the Thames - around which the city has expanded. Guests also have the opportunity to have their picture taken in front of ‘green screens’ capturing them in front of the perfect view over London. Prepare to travel skywards towards the view.
|Opening Hours:||01-April – 31-Oct 10.00 am until 10.00 pm, 01-Nov – 31-March Monday-Wednesday 10.00 am – 7.00 pm or Thursday – Sunday 10.00 am – 10.00 pm|